Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation & Kissing Booth

This past weekend was CRAZY! As you can see I graduated from Spanish Springs High School...graduation was friday night, June 11th and then our car show started bright and early on June 12th. This first pic is of me and my friend Kathleen, she and I have gone to school together since Kindergarten at Spanish Springs Elementary. We have a lot of history together and I was so stoked to have walked with her during graduation. We were late to the ceremony, so of course we ended up in the third row to the last, but we had so much fun!
I had considered not attending the graduation ceremony, but I am really glad I did. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed being a part of something so ceremonial. I'm very proud to have received my diploma.


 Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to head to Deer Park in Sparks. We hold our annual car show there - Reno Raunch O'Rama. This year we had a kissing booth. My friend Sydnee Lee and I were hosting the booth and above is one of the pumpkins taking advantage of kisses from pretty girls. We had a fantastic car show and I want to thank everyone that attended, sponsored or was a vendor at the show - thanks to them it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment