Monday, June 7, 2010

Friends & Fun!!!

Battle Born Showdown Numero Dos was a great time! My Dad and I hosted the 2nd Annual Ms. Battle Born Pin Up Contest. We had 15 contestants, Elesha won Ms. Battle Born 2010, Cherry Bomb (a fellow Coffinette) won 2nd place and Reagan Riot won 3rd place! We enjoyed live music, great vendors and there were a lot of cars to look at. My Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt and Nephew brought their '67 Aristocrat trailers and camped, apparently it was chilly Friday night, but they had a lot of fun in spite of the cold weather. This weekend (June 12th) I'll be in the Kissing Booth with fellow pin up Sydnee Lee at Reno Raunch O'Rama V. This is our annual car show that is hosted by my family's car club, Flying Coffins & Coffinettes of Reno, Nev. CC. It's at Deer Park in Sparks from 10am - 4pm. There will be cars, motorcycles, vendors, raffle prizes, trophies, food, kissing booth, all acoustic revue and lots of fun to be had hanging out with family and friends. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment