Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Again!






OK! OK! So I haven't been as committed to this blog as I think I should be...but I'm back with a vengeance. I'll share with you what has been going on in the world of Pheenix Van Sparks and what is going to be happening in the future. Hang on!

April has been a very exciting month for me. I was recently published in the VIVA LAS VEGAS 13 program. This is an annual Rockabilly Weekend in Las Vegas with bands from all over the world, including Wanda Jackson this year, and a car show of all car shows, people drive from all over the country. There were 13 cars that we drove with from the Reno area to Las Vegas this year! While attending this event you'll find that perhaps you're not as unique as you thought you were, but it's great to be with like-minded people - beautiful girls, handsome guys, great music and sweet cars - what more could a Pin Up ask for? The ad printed in the program is for my good friend Lesley Ward and her company Kitschy Kitschy Cool. She and her husband Mike have a booth every year at VIVA. I did my own hair and makeup for the shoot, the "kitschy" accessories are from Kitschy Kitschy Cool and David Duffy, a local Reno photographer, took the photograph.









No comments:

Post a Comment